Todd Palamar now offers One on One Online Training. Switching from another 3D software package? Learning 3D for the first time? Dabbled a bit but now you want to get serious? Looking to expand your company offerings? Learning Autodesk Maya is a daunting task. Online tutorials rarely show or tell you exactly what you want to know. One on One Online Training allows you to learn Autodesk Maya at your own pace, ask questions when you have them, and get answers when you need them. Get the knowledge you are looking for immediately by learning Autodesk Maya directly from author and artist Todd Palamar.
“I have been teaching Autodesk Maya for 15 years. I believe everybody learns differently. Sifting through books and tutorials, sitting in the classroom, these are all forms of linear learning. They are time consuming and inefficient.”
Here are just some of the benefits of online training:
• Flexible schedule. You pick the hours, Monday through Friday 8am-9pm.
• Weekends and off hours available upon request.
• All levels covered, from Introductory to Advanced.
• Learn what you want: modeling, texturing, animation, data exchange, ncloth, Paint FX, Xgen, character rigging, rendering, lighting, dynamics, and whatever else interests you.
• Non-linear training – You don’t have to learn modeling before you learn animation.