If your next CG production involves characters, you should think about dressing them! Add realistic clothing to your CG characters using Maya with Maya Cloth for Characters. Discover how the clothes were built for an upcoming computer generated horror movie.
With this book you will learn everything you need to know to create a wardrobe for all of your characters. Each part of the process is thoroughly explained with step-by-step instructions. Follow along with two complete human characters included on the DVD. Learn how to dress your characters and simulate pants, shirts, jackets, and much more. You will also gain an understanding of how to troubleshoot and fine tune clothing to get the exact results you are looking for. Maya Cloth for Characters is an essential guide for designing, building, and animating clothing.
• Start with basic cloth creation using nCloth and Nucleus.
• Build complex outfits with pockets, buttons, seams, and layers.
• Filled with tips and techniques on how to build and fit clothes to your character.
• Develop presets for different types of materials, i.e. cotton, denim, leather.
• Detailed instructions for repairing and tweaking cloth animation.
• DVD includes reference movies and files.
• DVD comes with two modeled, normal mapped, and weighted characters.
|Product Type||Instant Download|
|No. of Pages||263|